Movement and Music Workshop - Performance Skills
Learn an extract from the much-loved Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, adapted for all ages and ability levels.
• Mixed groups. The content is very upbeat, celebratory and focuses on rhythm and ensemble movement. This can be extended if the group pick the content up quickly and are confident performers. Content is adapted for age and ability, suitable for primary & secondary schools and youth groups.
• Groups looking to explore musical theatre and build on performance skills.
• Ages seven and up.
Spotlight on Acting Workshop - Acting Skills
Students explore extracts from the Mary Poppins script, focusing on characterisation, intention, physicality and voice.
• Teachers should be on hand to give extra support to those within the group that need extra help with reading.
• Drama students or groups producing their own musical.
• Groups looking to hone their acting skills - they are not expected to memorise lines.
• Group focus on characterisation, voice and moment, objective and intention, comedy and more.
• Recommended for ages nine and up, participants should be confident readers as they will be working with script extracts from the show and asked to read their parts aloud to the group (we will be led by teachers on this).